PRIVACY & SECURITY
Maxguard Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and security of information which is given to us to enable us to process your order. Additionally, we seek to inform you about any data that we collect from you. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have specifics rights, as described below in “What are your rights”, related to the use and consent of your personal data.
Under GDPR, by definition, we are known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR ORDER DATA
We need to know your basic personal (name, address, contact details) data in order to:
- Deliver you the products you purchased
- Send you service updates by text or email about your order
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Request feedback about our product and service
- Provide customer service and support
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DEVICE AND YOUR USAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
We use information you give us (including IP address, device and browser type, location) when you browse our site, interact with or sign up to our emails to do the following:
- Provide you with product recommendations whilst using the website
- Provide you with promotional and product announcements through email, with your consent
- Show you Rocket Dog adverts as you browse the web and social media, with your consent
- Provide customer service and support
- Use aggregated data to review performance of our website via analytics tools
- Monitor the website and email performance via third party software
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE ASK YOU FOR
When you place an order we will collect your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and your payment details. We require this information to process your order and to contact you with status updates or if issues arise related to your order.
We will not disclose your details to any third party, except to fulfill delivery of the goods to you and to process payments. We use these third parties to provide analytics, marketing and technology services. Those parties are under contractual obligations to us to keep your personal data secure and not use your data other than at our written direction.
We will not sell or otherwise make available your personal data to any third party for any other purposes, except as noted in this policy.
If you have purchased from our website, registered on our site or entered any of our competitions, we may occasionally update you via e-mail, on information we think may be of interest to you including sale information, latest products or special offers. You will be given the opportunity, each time we send you an e-mail, to unsubscribe
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
We will store your data until such time you delete your account in our system, or provide us notification that you wish to remove your account.
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed if you request. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS / ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, as we collect information from you, you will be notified of the data collected and have the right to see what data we have collected and request erasure or rectification of the data. Please contact email@example.com or call 0207 380 8340 if you wish to do so.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated at the address below
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
c/o Blick Rothenberg Limited
16 Great Queen Street
0207 380 8340
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Aggregated Demographic Information:We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Identification Information regarding Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third Party Service Providers:We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties as needed for them to perform their functions. We will use contractual or other means to protect Personal Identification information disclosed to such third parties.
- In the Event of a Business Change:If Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- As Required:We may also disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce a Contract with you or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.