TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully our terms and conditions as detailed below. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you make a purchase from us.
By placing an order though our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts: and
- You are at least 16 years old
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods and you will be debited on receipt of your order.
- Visa Debit
Non card payment:
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due unless otherwise stated. VAT is charged on all orders, regardless of shipping destination.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders where we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, we will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the www.rocketdog.co.uk website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For Privacy and Security details please see below. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
We currently accept orders for delivery to UK, The Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
UK Standard Delivery.
- Delivery is £3.99 per order
- Upon dispatch of your order you will receive an email with the tracking information
- Please allow up to 5 working days from order date until delivery
- Your order will normally be sent via UK Mail Tracked service, which requires a signature on arrival. If you are out at time of delivery, UK Mail will attempt to deliver again the next working day and a card will be left through your door to advise of this. Alternatively you can rearrange your delivery by visiting www.ukmail.com. Simply select “manage my delivery” enter your card reference number and select from one of the following options: Collect from depot, leave in a safe place, leave with neighbour or change delivery date.
- Orders for delivery to the BFPO cannot be sent by standard service as these orders can only be sent by Special Delivery. Therefore please select Next Day delivery if this applies to your order. Orders will be sent via Hermes.
- Maxguard Ltd will not be held responsible for delays to delivery caused by adverse weather conditions.
- If your order qualifies for free delivery, the order will be sent via UK standard delivery method. The delivery discount is applied automatically at the checkout.
- Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly are zone 2 shipping. Delivery is £14.99 and customers are responsible for their own returns. Free delivery offers do not apply.
- Should you return and order to us, the original postage will not be refunded.
UK Next Day delivery.
- Delivery is £5.99 per order
- You can select next day delivery from the list when you go to checkout your order
- Upon dispatch of your order you will receive an email with the tracking information
- Orders placed before 3.00pm (GMT) on a week day will be dispatched that day for delivery on the next working day. Delivery may be made on a Saturday for some postcodes
- Orders placed after 3.00pm (GMT) on a week day may not be dispatched until the following working day for delivery the day after that
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday for next day delivery will be dispatched the next working day for delivery the day after that
- Please note we cannot guarantee next day delivery to Northern Ireland, UK off-shore Islands, very remote locations or BFPO delivery addresses
- Your order will normally be sent via UK Mail and requires a signature upon delivery. If you are out at time of delivery a card will be put through your door
- Maxguard Ltd will not be held responsible for delays to next day deliveries caused by weather conditions
- Maxguard Ltd can dispatch items to addresses other than the billing address of the cardholder. However for security reasons your first order can only be delivered to your billing address
- We operate an address verification system for your security
Rocket Dog wants to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products.
You may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with this returns policy. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing by emailing the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then simply complete the Returns form which you will find enclosed in your order.
Goods must be in the same condition in which you accepted them and in the original packaging. All goods will be inspected on their return. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
When you return a product to us:
- Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you providing you have returned the entire order.
- For faulty/incorrect items that are returned we will refund you the full cost of the item, including the delivery charges for sending the item to you providing you have returned the entire order to us. We will also cover the cost of the return. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date you returned the item to us.
- For items requested for return for any other reason, after the 14 day cooling-off period, we will refund the cost of the item only and not the initial delivery charges. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date you returned the item to us.
- Please complete the Rocket Dog Returns Form you received with your parcel and ensure you enclose this with your return to enable us to process and replace or refund your order.
- All UK parcels will contain a Collect+ returns label. If you wish to use this service please follow the instructions on the label. Please ensure you keep the receipt given to you when you take your parcel to your Collect+ store. Without a receipt we cannot track missing parcels and will therefore be unable to issue a refund
- If you are based in the UK and you are returning your item due to a fault or because you have received the incorrect item then please only return using the Collect+ service. If you cannot do this then please email email@example.com to request a Royal Mail returns label
- If you are based outside of the UK or within the UK and returning a non-faulty item and you do not wish to use the Collect+ service then please return your item using a method of your choice ensuring it generates proof of posting. Rocket Dog Brands will not be held responsible for the loss of any items returned via your own means where a proof of posting cannot be submitted
- The return address is: Maxguard Ltd, Unit 4, Follingsby Avenue, Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8HQ
- All free gifts sent with purchases must be included in your parcel if you are returning the qualifying item/s to us
- If you purchased items as part of a promotion (Buy 1, Get 1 Free) and return a qualifying item (this being the first pair purchased in order to obtain a 2nd pair free), RocketDog.co.uk reserves the right to charge you (by deducting this from your refund amount) the retail price, as shown on the website, of the discounted item.
- Please note that returns must be posted to us and cannot be accepted in person
- If your original order value (excluding P+P) was £25 or over, you are entitled to free returns within the UK using our pre-paid Collect+ service. If your order was up to£24.99 and you return your item using the Collect+ service, you will have the return charges of UK £3.50 deducted from your refund. This does not apply to items returned due to a fault or because you have received the incorrect item.
Once we have received your returned item(s), we will update the status of your account to reflect this. Once the status of your account has changed to "Refunded" please allow up to 30 days for the refund to be received into your account. If it is over 7 working days since you returned your order to us and your status hasn't been updated then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, together with the return tracking number or a copy of your certificate of posting.
We can only refund the credit/debit card or PayPal account originally used for payment.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to change an item, simply return it to us for a refund where applicable then place a new order on our website
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of a breach of this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
• For death or personal injury caused by our negligence • Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 • For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or • For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order. We will notify you if your order is refused.
The confirmation e-mail you receive is a confirmation that we have received your order and not a guarantee of stock availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will cancel and/or refund any products/items and we will do our best to let you know as soon as possible.
All footwear sizes are shown in UK sizes.
All prices and payments are in GBP. We cannot be held responsible for any errors and price issues which occur as a result of your local internet and proxy settings, which may result in you viewing previously stored content from our site.
Any offer of percentage off refers to product price only. Postage and packing and gift vouchers are not included in the offer.
Any price reduction offered is applicable to new purchases only and does not apply to prior purchases of the same product.
15% sign up offer is for new customers only and is applicable for first time orders only. Applies only to full price product. Sale, discounted or special offer product are not included.
We have taken every care in the content of this website to ensure accuracy; however some prices or details shown on the website could change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will endeavour to rectify any errors as quickly as possible. Should an error occur we will give you the option of either confirming your offer to purchase subject to the correct description or price or retracting your offer and receiving a refund if the goods have been paid for.
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be served from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which we will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All rights in this website including all intellectual property rights and trademarks are owned by Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and security of information which is given to us to enable us to process your order.
We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
When you placed an order we will collect your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and your payment details. By placing an order, you are consenting to the use of such personal information.
We will not disclose your details to any third party, except to fulfill delivery of the goods to you and to process payments. We will not sell or otherwise make available your personal data to any third part for any other purposes, except as noted in this policy.
If you have purchased from our website, registered on our site or entered any of our competitions, we may occasionally update you via email, on information we think may be of interest to you including sale information, latest products or special offers. You will be given the opportunity, each time we send you an email to unsubscribe from future emails from us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
If Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may also disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce a Contract with you or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Act"), you have the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you. You may contact us for these purposes at the address below or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure the security of your transaction and reduce the risks of, any details being seen by unauthorised persons we use a secure server to encrypt any information before it is sent to the payments processor.
The Promoter is Rocket Dog Europe, C/O: Maxguard Ltd, c/o Blick Rothenberg Limited, 16 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5AH
To enter the competition, you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
All entries will be entered in to the competition; the winner will be picked at random.
Unless otherwise stated, there will only be one winner.
Prizes will be sent to the winner by post. The winner is responsible for providing their correct postal address and the Promoter will not accept responsibility for any lost vouchers and replacements cannot be sent.
Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Maxguard Ltd.
The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Maxguard Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or other products.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
No purchase or payment is required to enter or win.
Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
Maxguard Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant terms and conditions page on www.rocketdog.co.uk.
By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All winners will be notified via private message on Facebook as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date, and will be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not accept their prize with 7 days of notification then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
Once the winner has accepted their prize their name will be announced on Rocket Dog Europe’s Facebook page. The winner may also be tagged on Rocket Dog Europe’s Facebook page if their Facebook profile so allows.
If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Telephone: 0207 7380 8340 (option 1)
COMPANY REGISTRATION: 4233002
VAT REGISTRATION: 778 6130 95